Ionosil Colloidal Silver

25.00 52.00 

Volume: 1 liter / 5 liters

Article: ION20251

Ionosil Electrocolloidal Silver is a water disinfection product that effectively kills bacteria, fungi, viruses and single-celled protozoa such as amoebas and plasmodium.

Dosage for water treatment:
Two teaspoons of silver per liter of water. Shake, wait 15 minutes, the drink is ready.

Quantity Statement:
10 ml (two teaspoons) of colloidal silver contains 100 micrograms of silver, which corresponds to 10 ppm.

Store at room temperature and in the dark.

Ingredients: deionized water, silver ions (10 mg per liter). The bottles are made of PET plastic and the cans are made of HDPE.

EAN-code: 7350010470052

Made: Sweden

laboratory: Ion Silver

ion-silver logo

Buy online Ionosil Colloidal Silver

Detailed information

Ionosil Electrocolloidal Silver is approved for water purification.

Ionosyl was marketed for 9 years as a food additive. Now, in accordance with new EU regulations, the product is registered as a water disinfectant. The product effectively kills fungi, viruses, bacteria and most forms of unicellular parasites such as amoebae and protozoa. We have studies on the effect of the product on, among others, MRSA, i.e. methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.MRSA bacteria are killed within 10 minutes on contact with Ionosil. MRSA is estimated to kill around 50,000 people in Europe each year.

The product is currently classified by the Chemical Inspectorate. EC number: EC 231-131-3, CAS 7440-22-4.

Studies conducted on the safety and efficacy of Ionosil Colloidal Silver

1. human lung tissue study.

Ionosil was tested in 2007 in a study conducted at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen. No toxic effects on human lung tissue were found despite the sample being exposed to a full dose concentration of 1 ppm for 48 hours. Despite this, no toxic effects were observed.

“The aim of this study is to investigate the toxicity of quantum gold and silver atomic clusters and ionosyl in the human alveolar lung epithelial cell line A549. Cytotoxicity, inflammation and DNA damage were measured after 3, 24 and 48 hours using a cytotoxicity detection kit, quantitative real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction of interleukin 6 mRNA and Comet assay, respectively. Ionosil and silver 2-3 atoms/cluster were tested at concentrations up to 1 mg/L, and silver and gold 3-5 atoms/cluster were tested at concentrations up to 10 mg/L. This study showed no toxicity in any sample.

“Ionosil was analysed at concentrations up to 1 mg/L. … for 3, 24, and 48 hours. It was not possible to document any cytotoxic, inflammatory or DNA damaging effects of the suspensions tested at these concentrations.”

1 ppm may seem low, but one must consider the overall dilution effect that a 10 ppm product goes through when absorbed by the body. The dilution effect in the body causes 10 ml of Ionosil with a concentration of 10 ppm to dissolve in the blood, lymphatic fluid, and intra and extracellular fluid and take on a concentration that cannot even be measured at all. The body’s metalloproteins also encapsulate individual ions and transport them to individual cells in the body. This is how it works in the body. Minerals and vitamins do not accumulate in only a few individual cells in the body, but are distributed and distributed relatively evenly throughout all cells in the body.

If we do an example of a quick calculation of how 10 ml of colloidal silver with a concentration of 10 parts per million is diluted with blood alone (about 5 litres in an adult), we get:

5 litres = 5000 ml = 500 times more than 10 ml. This corresponds to the effect of 500 times dilution in blood alone. This means that if we divide 10 ppm by 500, we get a concentration in the blood corresponding to 0.02 ppm. The entire body mass of, say, 70kg roughly corresponds to 70,000ml. If we exclude the effect of dilution on the whole body, we are talking about concentrations of 0.001 ppm.

This leads to the fact that Ionosil, which even at a concentration of 1 ppm has no harmful effects for 48 hours, actually accumulates in the body’s cells only at concentrations of fractions of a ppm, possibly within minutes. The body metabolises silver relatively quickly, and it has been observed that silver ions are excreted relatively quickly through both the kidneys and liver. 90-99% is cleared within a few days of ingestion itself.

Despite this radio report and the fact that Wetenskapsradion has backtracked and admitted that silver in such a low dose and form is not harmful, they still have the audacity to claim that long-term use of these small amounts can be harmful in the long term! This is despite the fact that we have reported that the doses in question do not exceed the established doses that could be obtained from food and water just 40 years ago. This is according to measurements in the US reported elsewhere in this document. To call themselves “Science Radio”, they have a particularly unscientific approach.

2. Study of MRSA – multidrug-resistant staphylococci

The over-prescription of antibiotics in the 1960s led to the emergence of many antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria. One form of the bacteria is called MRSA – multidrug-resistant staphylococci. MRSA kills more than 50,000 people in Europe each year. Public health claims there is no cure, but there are obvious products that can remedy the situation.

A few years ago, we already conducted a laboratory study on the effect of Ionosil on multidrug-resistant staphylococci. The result showed that Ionosil killed all antibiotic-resistant bacteria in less than 10 minutes. The case we saw shows that it works in vivo (in the body) as well. In less than 24 hours, a woman got rid of an MRSA infection that she had been fighting for months.

3. Investigation of the ability of Ionosil to kill heterotrophic and coliform bacteria

Back in 2002, we conducted a study on Ionosil and its ability to kill both heterotrophic and coliform bacteria in bottled drinking water. The results of the study showed that there were no measurable levels of bacteria in the water.

4. A study of Ionosil’s ability to kill viruses

In a recent study of Ionosil’s ability to kill viruses, it can be seen that the product has a very good effect of killing the MS2 virus. MS2 is a 27-34 nm diameter bacteriophage that is used in various research contexts where the effect on viruses needs to be seen. Wikipedia has an article on MS2 – you can read it here.

5. Dosage

Mix two teaspoons of Ionosil per litre of drinking water that you want to disinfect. Shake and let stand for 15 minutes. After this time, the water is ready for use. The reason for waiting 15 minutes is to give the silver ions the time they need to do their job. The water then remains bacteria free for 6 months or longer.

We have four pack sizes of colloidal silver. There is a 10ml pack, a 500ml bottle, a 1 litre bottle and a 5 litre jar.

Ionosil is manufactured using modern electrocolloid production methods. The raw materials are deionised water and 99.99% pure silver. IONOSIL maintains a concentration of 10 ppm +/- 1 ppm. This corresponds to 10 mg of silver per litre of product. Durability is guaranteed for 3 years, but is usually maintained for many years even after the last expiry date.

 

 

Reviews
  1. Natali

    Colloidal silver was purchased for my grandmother. She underwent an abdominal cavity operation. After the operation, a course of antibiotics was prescribed. Against the background of their reception developed dysbacteriosis, very much upset digestion, constantly had to visit the toilet. When most of the main course of antibiotics was punctured, we decided to finish the treatment by taking this colloidal silver, which acts as a strongly natural antiseptic.

    Grandma’s digestion recovered relatively quickly, while the drug continued to help the body fight the infection. The duration of intake was 1 week. Based on the fact that colloidal silver has a relatively high price tag and should be taken with caution, I give it a rating of 4 stars.

  2. Silvia

    “Calloid silver” is a necessary and useful thing in the home medicine cabinet, especially for a child.
    I treat everything with this product! Furniture, the child, baby jars and vials, dummy and everything my baby uses.
    I recommend this product to all mums and not only.

  3. Anna

    Thank you to the people who introduced me to him.
    My mum is allergic to all medicines and as soon as she gets sick, she suffers for a long time. We bought her Colloidal silver from Ion-silver, took 1 teaspoon before meals for an hour, holding 5 minutes in the mouth, and then swallowed and drank water. After 3 days I felt great, but I drank a week this way.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *